Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Opening Statements from a New Blogger!




Hello to anyone's beautiful eyes whom may be reading this.
Although I've tried other blog portals, I've not found one I liked enough to stick by.
An ever so awesome friend of mine, whom I shall tag in later when I know her Name on here and how to search for people lol!!!

So this is a #beauty, #health, #fitness, and all around #wellness blog. 

The most common topics that I shall be posting about are :

(This list is not limited to, I happily take Requests)
  • Personal & Public opinions on Products for #skin, #make-up, beauty, #hair, #fashion, #nails & such/etc.
  • #Tips, #tricks, etc. on #leading, #new, #old, unknown #products
  • How to's & full video, picture & text #tutorials 
  • #DIY's for making life easier and more attractive ;}
I may add some more useful and relative items to Novak Attacks!  topic list when I  have some more experience on here.


Always feel free to comment, be opinionated, argue, prove wrong, provoke, inbox, suggest, dis, yell with capitals, send angry pictures. 

Your opinions and input are half the reason Novak Attacks! is now up and running.  


Sincerely Misses Novak Attacks

No comments:

Post a Comment