Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Three Products to Die for....

I've got to say that I'm absolutely hooked on two Athens Korres and one RoC product. They truly are fabulous feeling, smelling (both Korres products with only #natural fragrance in extracted forms, and with all three you will notice their effects right away.) well price pointed for their noticeable benefits, which, obviously in today's market is becoming a necessity for consumers to trust a product they haven't tried or know someone whose tried before.
Okay so batter up....

1.Athens Korres Pomegranate Cleansing & Make-up Removing Wipes for Face and Eyes (Oily- Comb Skin), which I personally enjoy because the cleansing wipes themselves are very strong yet very very soft, more so acidic on the pH scale than the Korres Milk Wipes, (which BTW +Kelly O'Brien uses/has used and loves) therefore they are great for the summer (as Canada's climate forces us to mostly change products from season to season...) Personally I wash my face of daily dirt first, then use two wipes until they wipe white on my eyes, lashes, face and neck. Also people I know it can be a touchy, embarrassing subject, but RAZOR BURN, yessss!!!! That embarrassing embarrassing irritation that you get sometimes!!! Well well well, these will have that irratation hitting the highway with their soothing proporties, cleaning abilities and over all just coolin sensation. You'll be happy you have them. Also just for the record these wipes are absolutely great in combination with Qutipes for cleaning your ears as is any wipe.
$16 for 25 Wipes

Now then product number two (for the record this is a new discovery of mine, since attending the Johnson & Johnson RoC and Athens Korres Schooling, where we all received this amazing product free to try and promote...........  

2.Athens Korres Yoghurt Body Butter. Now allow me to be the first to say... "great another butter... common guys its too heavy, I don't like applying it, Butters don't slide or apply well....",  Blah Blah Blah, etc, etc, etc.STOP Trust me on this one guys, I really wish they had just named it or labeled it as a Yoghurt Body Yoghurt.... Yes yes it's true I never went to naming school or marketing or whichever that would be considered. Shhhh don't laugh! But really ladies, and hopefully gents, this stuff has a thiiiiick yogurt texture, very creamy, light weight after a minute or two of application, and yes people it smooths on like, like, like well you can finish that analogy once you try it! NOW THEN the only con I have with this product is.... OMG can we please get this in a pump bottle!!! I enjoy this product, or have been at least every single day since I've gotten it, and really I want an easier to get at the product container so when I'm all goosebumpy, fresh out of the shower (where I've been using product number 3), scrambling for my life, warmth, lotion and clothing, I can get this awesome product on my skin quicker and with less hassle!
$33 for 235mL

Again a new discovery from school....

3. RoC Enydrial Extra-Emollient Rich Shower Cream (Dry, Very Dry, and Sensitive skin) This product doesn't lather, but it doesn't need to either, trust me, after one use, literally, any turning white from dryness skin, will be almost 100% normal again, you'll feel hydrated in so many ways and in so many areas...ouuuuu. jokes, you'll have no tightness and conveniently this awesome product does come in a easy to use pump container, however I find the pump to be rather short and because of this you receive very small pumps at a time, but I'm sure there is a reason for this and I shall edit it in when I've found out.
$24 for 400mL




No comments:

Post a Comment